Stherb Night Cream
Regenerates & Nourishes Facial Skin during Nighttime
St. Herb Night Cream 15 g.
Facing pollutants and overexposure to the sun during the day can affect the delicate facial skin causing collagen loss and aging signs. However, the concentrated extracts from plentiful herbal plants in St. Herb Night Cream can bring back the fresh feeling and youthfulness to facial skin by encouraging the restoration and synthesis of collagen with skin elasticity improvement in addition to promoting antioxidants to tackle oxidative damages and skin deterioration during the time of ease.
The potency of fruit extracts and Vitamin E formulated in the cream gently calms and regenerates skin while you are relaxing at night with efficacy in stimulating the rate of cell renewal, resulting in the removal of damaged skin cells with the healthy and strong skin cell replacement. The potent components are also helpful in preventing epidermal water loss.
The whole goodness of various natural extracts enriched in St. Herb Night Cream can feed and nourish dry and deteriorated skin deeply for vital and healthy-looking skin as well as even out skin tone to be well balanced. The continual use can furthermore leave skin a youthful and lightening look naturally.
- Smoothens fine lines and wrinkles for skin youthfulness
- Calms and enhances skin cell renewal process for luminous-looking skin
- Stimulates collagen restoration and synthesis for skin vitality
- Feeds skin to maintain healthy
- Prevents epidermal water loss
- Builds up moisture to hydrate skin
- Provides antioxidants to fight against skin deterioration
St. Herb Night Cream with herbal extracts nourish and feed the skin to maintaining a youthful looking skin while minimizing wrinkles and lines. The skin aging is due to collagen losing. A retexturizing treatment for dry or sun-damaged skin by St. Herb Night Cream is very use full for fine lines and wrinkles and even out skin tone too.
Licorice Root Extract: this concentrated light brown extract helps promote skin lightening as it inhibits the darkening process and reduces the accumulation of pigments efficiently. It also provides anti-inflammatory for skin.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: it soothes and prevents skin from inflammation and irritation with healing property as well as moisturizes skin for softness and firmness.
Pueraria Mirifica Extract: the extract from "white Kwao Krua" helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles as well as revitalize and soothe skin to be smooth and youthful.
Mulberry Root Extract: helps inhibit melanin production which is the cause of dark spots and dull skin. It exfoliates the damaged skin cells replaced by new radiant skin texture.
Multifruit BSC: is a concentrated blend of various fruit extracts that help promote a more brightening and younger looking skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal.
Tocopheryl Acetate: pure Vitamin E prevents the loss of water from skin by forming a barrier on the skin's surface to maintain moisture and improve skin elasticity. It also helps in protecting against certain specific types of oxidative damage caused by UV rays and pollutants, which lead to premature aging.
Mineral Oil: is one of the most effective moisturizing ingredients that rarely causes allergy or clogs pores. It is used to give softness and make skin texture healthy and glowing.
After cleansing your face before going to bed, gently spread a light film of St. Herb Night Cream in upward motion on your face and neck. For best results, every night use is recommended.
Cream: 15 g.
Products Usage Steps
- Q: What is St. Herb Night Cream?
- A: St. Herb Night Cream is a perfect retexturizing treatment for dry or sun-damaged skin to minimize lines and wrinkles and even out skin tone as well. With herbal extracts, it will calm and feed the skin to help restore losing collagen that occurs when you get older.
- St. Herb Night Cream also helps prevent epidermal water loss, strengthen the skin elasticity and visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Q: What is the main ingredient in St. Herb Night Cream?
- A: Our product is made from Thailand-based herbal plant of Pueraria Mirifica that is rich in Phytoestrogens, which are natural estrogens exhibiting the estrogenic effects like a woman's estrogen. It helps nourish your facial skin and helps remove wrinkles and smoothen your face.
- Q: How to apply St. Herb Night Cream?
- A: After washing your face in the night, gently spread a light film of St. Herb Night Cream in upward motion on your face and neck. For best results, every night use is needed.
- Q: Can I use St. Herb Night Cream in conjunction with other facial products?
- A: Absolutely, St. Herb Night Cream is a nourishment product that can be used along well with your daily facial maintenance regimen. However, to avoid possible sensitivity related to the usage of other products, we recommend you not apply our Day Cream over top of any serum or moisturizer that contains chemicals.
- Q: What kinds of skin types can use your product?
- A: Our product is well designed to reduce the signs of aging quickly and effectively on all skin types, regardless of ethnic origin. Just remember, you must have a clean and dry skin surface before applying the product.
- Q: If I have rash, acne or any other dermatological conditions, can I use your Night Cream?
- A: Our product is made of wholesome natural herbal extracts, which will not cause any dermatological condition. But if you are allergic to the reaction from using any new products, please consult with your dermatologist.
- Q: Does St. Herb Night Cream work for men?
- A: Of course, our product is designed to be gender neutral and deliver the same technically advanced anti-aging benefits to men as well as women.
- Q: Who should not use your product?
- A: Everyone can use but except for those children less than 2 years of age or if you are allergic to our product after application, stop using the product and see a doctor.
- Q: What is the shelf life of your product? And how should I store it?
- A: It depends on how well you can keep the product. But with proper storage and care, normally our product has a shelf life 4 years or so. Our recommendation is the product should be stored in a cool and dry place regularly at room temperature between 20° to 25° C and away from reach of children. And keep the product from the direct sunlight as it is water based and can evaporate and lose its quality.